jeudi 29 décembre 2011

Yamamay: You are the queen!





Video from the channel on youtube of The Blonde Salad

Hello everyone! I decided to post something about a contest that I’ve won along with two other girls, Cris and Sara. It was a wonderful experience, I had so much fun. I met the beautiful Chiara Ferragni from The Blonde Salad, who revealed to be a very simple and nice girl.
We spent a great day, first we had breakfast at the Marriott hotel in Rome so we had time to get to know each other a little bit more and after, we went to the Spa to relax because we had so much to do after those relaxing moments, we had lunch and we finally arrived to the Yamamay store where we were treated as true queens!
It was a great experience and here I post some of the pictures.
Enjoy!
 











Pictures from The Blonde Salad and from the magazine Diva e Donna.
Some links of the Yamamay blogue that talk about me and the girls:
Xoxo,
Ana Portas

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire