mardi 24 janvier 2012

Silly me!

HELLO HELLO!
Here I am in my bedroom before going to university. Till the end of the month I'll be absent from the blog cause I have a final exam. Now my daily routine is more boring than ever, I go to university I come back home and study until I go to bed.
ENJOY my silly pictures of today, I was in a very good mood.


More silly than this is impossible! ahah
STUDY, STUDY, STUDY, STUDY!!

red jeans - Zara
Boots - Seaside (portuguese brand)
Pull - Massimo Dutti (from my boyfriend ahah)
Vest - vintage from a store in Paris

Ring - Bijoux
Watch - Swatch

.
XOXO
Ana P.


4 commentaires:

  1. Hi cutie! thanks for follow, i already follow you (the jordi labanda little pic)

    Kisses!

    www.marilynsclosetblog.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I just bought some pants that exact color! Check it out on my blog www.eelsayasi.com Want to follow each other?

    P.s
    Hope your exams go well!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. great your look honey, i really love your pants!!
    i hope you had luck on your examns!

    xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Guapaa!! Muchas gracias por pasarte!! Tengo ese reloj y me encanta tu look de verdad :)

    Por supuesto que te sigo me gusta mucho el blog!! Saludos desde http://styleness.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer